I need to scour the web or rewatch that sequence to see if I can get a glimpse of her trousers, and the details of the saddle & bridle.
I’m pretty pleased with the sketch… which means I should probably paint it. Hopefully I’ll have it done before GenCon.
Yesterday all I did was work on the background. I had an idea of what I wanted, I worked at it, and worked at it, but by the end of the day it was crap. I really didn’t want to have to scrap all of the work I had already put into the pencils. Since I had used liquid mask to cover the figure, I thought… Gesso! I guess it was the perfect opportunity to try something I hadn’t done before… and I absolutely LOVE the way this turned out. Yay for happy mistakes. =) After this little experiment you can bet I’ll be doing more of this.