34 days till GenCon… 25 Days to finish all of the work I’ve been working on.
• I’m currently working on a painting that, till I actually started painting it was turning out really nice, then the board started falling apart. I’m desperately trying to make it work, so much went into the line work, that starting over isn’t an option.
• I started ‘The Chase‘, still need to refine the line work then it’ll be ready to paint.
• I have a little goth girl character my friend Holly’s daughter ‘Gabby’ that I really want to get done.
• I’d like to do some Game of Thrones Fan Art if there’s time.
• I’d like to have another sketchbook to offer again this year but… I’m not sure that’s going to happen.
• Since I have a large booth again this year I need to buy more frames to bring a whole bunch more art – last year I didn’t bring enough and had to put prints up on my wall.
Once I’ve finished the painting on the bad board I’ll post progress shots, and a little back story about the board and how Crescent really stepped up to keep a long time customer happy.