Yesterday I spent nearly the entire day drawing and inking a filigree design that I wanted to use for this shirt design that’s been in my head these past months (maybe even a year now).
You can see the designs in their full glory over at Zazzle (just click the pictures and the link will open in a new window/tab).
Also I’ve started working on coding my merchandise pages. I have all of the graphics templates set up, now I just need to start making products. =) This might take a little longer than I first thought… I’m hoping to have a good chunk done by next week.
10×14 Watercolor, Acrylic & Ink on Arches Hotpress Watercolor Paper
I always love a good challenge and I can count on my friend Jim for coming up with one for me.
my current commission… as most of you know, I don’t ONLY draw & paint pretty pictures.
I’ve been painting gaming miniatures since the mid 80’s. I should really get offa my butt and do something for the Miniatures competition for GenCon this coming year.
The miniature came with two different heads, he liked the idea of interchangeable heads (depending on the game) so I drilled out the area where the head would have been glued, and used GamesWorkshop “Green Stuff” to attach metal pegs at the base of each head.